On the auspicious day of the 30 th day of the ninth month of the Earth Male Dog year of the Bhutanese Calendar, His Majesty the King granted a Royal Audience and Kasho conferring Dakyen to the third democratically elected Prime Minister, Speaker and the Cabinet Minister on 7 th November 2018 in accordance with Article 17 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Bhutan.
The Government comprise of:
1. Lyonchhen (Dr.) Lotay Tshering, Prime Minister
2. Lyonpo (Dr.) Tandi Dorji, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
3. Lyonpo (Dasho) Sherub Gyeltshen, Ministry of Home & Cultural Affairs
4. Lyonpo Yeshey Penjor, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests
5. Lyonpo Karma Donnen Wangdi, Ministry of Information and Communications
6. Lyonpo Dechen Wangmo, Ministry of Health
7. Lyonpo Loknath Sharma, Ministry of Economic Affairs
8. Lyonpo Namgay Tshering, Ministry of Finance
9. Lyonpo Ugyen Dorji, Ministry of Labor and Human Resources
10. Lyonpo Jai Bir Rai, Ministry of Education
11. Lyonpo Dorji Tshering, Ministry of Works and Human Settlement Following the grant of Royal Kasho, the Prime Minister, Speaker and Cabinet Ministers were sworn into an Oath/Affirmation of Secrecy in the presence of Venerable Yonten Lopen by the Chief Justice in the Lhengye Zhungtshog Hall, Tashichhodzong.
The inaugural ceremony of the first session of Lhengye Zhungtshog was also held at the Tashichhodzong. Venerable Yonten Lopen of the Central Monastic Body presided over the Tendrel ceremony for the inauguration of the new Cabinet
After the offering of Gyalpoi Zhabten and Tashi Moenlam, the Prime Minister and Cabinet Ministers signed Order of Assumption of Office in their respective offices.